Exit Stopper Door Alarms
The highly effective Exit Stopper can serve as an inexpensive security device and help stop theft by alerting you to any unauthorized exits or entries through emergency exit doors. Available in Red or Green
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
EXIT STOPPER - MULTIFUNCTION DOOR ALARM
The highly effective Exit Stopper can serve as an inexpensive security device and help stop theft by alerting you to any unauthorized exits or entries through emergency exit doors.
HOW IT WORKS
When the protected door is opened unexpectedly, the electronic Exit Stopper flashes and emits an ear-piercing alarm sound (duration selected by the user). A key-operated override will silence the alarm and allow authorized exits. Options include a 15-second delay before arming or tripping or an auto-off when the door closes.
Exit Stopper “Always Active” model allows the key holder to reset the alarm but does not allow the alarm to be turned off. Exit Stopper includes a 9 VDC alkaline battery and is available in red or green. Ideal for almost any type of door, mounting, or installation, including remote alarm placement (not for outdoor use).
- The multifunction alarm helps prevent unauthorized exits/entries
Beeps and flashes when activated
- Add warning in a second language with provided labels (20 languages)
95 or 105 dB alarm
- Set alarm length: 30 sec., three min., continuous (can also use as an annunciator)
- Easy to install
- Mount on top, right, left, or next to almost any door
- Includes one reed switch
- Low battery warning (9-VDC alkaline battery included)
Should not be exposed to water for indoor use
- CE Approved, FCC & IC Compliant
- A highly visible “STOP SIGN” design acts as a deterrent.
- Add warning in another language with provided labels (21 languages).
- Comes in Red and Green Design
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Three-year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- It may be mounted on top, right, left, or next to almost any door.
- Recommended operational temperature range is 32° to 113°F.
- Not for outdoor use.
- The unit is completely self-contained.
- Easy to install…much less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units…and practical for all emergency doors.
|Dimensions||2.7 × 6.8 × 10.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.