Class D Fire Extinguisher
$760.00 – $1,358.00
The AMEREX CLASS D FIRE EXTINGUISHER is particularly suited for fighting Class D fires. Class D Fires consist of combustible metals such as Magnesium, Sodium, potassium, sodium-potassium alloy uranium, and powder aluminum.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
CLASS D FIRE EXTINGUISHER
The Amerex Class D Fire Extinguisher is a “soft flow” extension applicator that is particularly suited for fighting Class D fires. It allows the operator to stand away from the extreme heat and toxic fumes caused by burning material.
The easily controlled, even discharge provides a non-dispersing application of the agent. The extension applicator may be quickly detached to provide a straight stream of chemicals where a more excellent range is required.
The Class D Fire Extinguisher comes in two sizes
MODEL B570 contains a particular blended Sodium Chloride-based dry powder extinguishing agent. The heat from the fire causes it to cake and form a crust, excluding air and dissipating heat from burning metal.
This Class D Fire Extinguisher can extinguish metal fires involving magnesium, sodium, potassium, and sodium-potassium alloys. In addition, data shows that zirconium, uranium, titanium, and powdered aluminum fires can be controlled and extinguished with this unique Fire Extinguisher.
- Magnesium Chips: 4 ft.2 and/or 6 lbs. of metal
- Sodium or Potassium Spill: 5 ft.2 and/or 5 lbs. of metal
- Sodium or Potassium Spill Depth Over ”: 3 ft.2 and or 6 lbs. of metal
- Sodium Potassium Alloy Spill: 3 ft.2 and/or 2 lbs. of metal
- Available in 150-lb. Wheeled Extinguisher
MODEL C571 contains a copper extinguishing agent specially developed by the U.S. Navy for fighting lithium and lithium alloy fires. The copper compound smothers the fire and provides an excellent heat sink for dissipating heat. The copper powder is superior to all other known fire extinguishing agents for lithium metal fires and not recommended for lithium-ion battery fires.
- 4 ft.2 and/or 5 lbs. of lithium
- Available in 250-lb. Wheeled Extinguisher
* Due to the density of copper, an extra agent is added to achieve 30 lbs. of agent discharge at a 45 angle. The actual extinguishing agent weight–when fully charged is 411/2 lbs.
MODEL 859 Dolly Cart provides for easy transport
- 6-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders
- Class D Color-Coded Paint Finish
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -40 F to 120 F
- Unique “Soft Flow” Extension Applicator Plus Built-In Long-Range Nozzle
- Large Loop Stainless-Steel
- Pull Pin QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
- COMPLIES WITH NFPA 10 STANDARD
- ISO-9001/ ISO-14001 CERTIFIED
- FM APPROVED
- CAN/ULC-S504 – ANSI/UL299 &
- CAN/ULC-S508 – ANSI/UL711
B570, C571, 859
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.