Halotron™ I clean fire extinguishing agent discharges as a rapidly evaporating liquid, non-conductive, non-corrosive, and leaves behind no residue. Halotron I is the clean agent market leader with a history of successful real-world protection of valuable assets.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Halotron I is a clean fire extinguishing agent that discharges as a rapidly evaporating liquid that is non-conductive, non-corrosive, and leaves behind no residue.
Halotron I is the clean agent market leader with a history of successful real-world protection of valuable assets. From model-scale aircraft to wide-body commercial aircraft, from data centers to pharmaceutical and other industrial plants, the Halotron I agent has been used to extinguish the fire, limit damage, and help reduce downtime caused by other agents.
Applications for these extinguishers include data centers, laboratories, manufacturing plants, general office areas, computer rooms, telecommunication facilities, clean rooms, control rooms, and warehouses, military electronics. It may also be used on vehicles including; classic autos, boats, engine compartments, aircraft ramps, onboard aircraft, and in facilities that service aircraft and any facility where dry chemical extinguishers could cause unacceptable damage or contamination.
- 6-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders
- Durable High-Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -400F to 120F
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- No Electrical Conductivity Back to the Operator
- No Thermal or Static Shock
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
- EPA approved “Clean Agent” for Class A, B, and C hazards
- Low GWP (Global Warming Potential), 77.
- Low ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), 0.0098
- Short Atmospheric Lifetime
- 5 lb. / 11 lb. / 15 lb.
- USCG Approved with Bracket
- Listed on UL Label
- Chrome Cylinders (See Chart)
|UL& ULC RATING:||
1B:C 1.4 LBS, 2B:C 2.5 LBS, 5B:C 5 LBS, 5B:C 5.5 LBS, A1:10B:C 11 LBS, 2A:10B:C 15.5 LBS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.