- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
WATER FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Model 240 utilizes the cooling, soaking, and penetrating effect of a 45-55 foot stream of WATER. The 55-second discharge time makes it very effective for inexperienced operators for use on Class A fires.
Water is the primary liquid used in these extinguishers, although other additives are sometimes added. A drawback for pure water fire extinguishers is that it is not suitable for use in freezing conditions since the water inside will freeze and render the extinguisher unusable.
Certain types of water fire extinguishers contain antifreeze, allowing the extinguisher to be used in freezing conditions. Water-type fire extinguishers can also sometimes have wetting agents designed to help increase their effectiveness against fire.
These extinguishers are intended primarily for use on Class A fires. It also comes in Model 506B Anti-Freeze Charge
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Polished Stainless-Steel Cylinders
- All Stainless Steel Valve Construction
- Exclusive Crevice-Free, Butt Welded Cylinder
- Temperature Range +40 F to 120 F
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
|Dimensions||24.5 × 9 × 7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.