Water Mist Fire Extinguisher
$393.98 – $411.04
WATER MIST Fire Extinguisher is the ultimate extinguisher for Class A fires and locations where a potential Class C (electrical) hazard exists. The fine spray from the unique misting nozzle provides safety from electrical shock, dramatically enhancing the cooling and soaking characteristics of the agent and reducing the scattering of burning materials.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
WATER MIST FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Water mist extinguishers are a type of water fire extinguisher that uses distilled water and discharges it as a fine spray instead of a solid stream.
Water mist extinguishers are used where contaminants in unregulated water sources can cause excessive damage to personnel or equipment. Typical applications include operating rooms, museums, and book collections.
WATER MIST is the ultimate extinguisher for Class A fires and locations where a potential Class C (electrical) hazard exists. The fine spray from the unique misting nozzle provides safety from electrical shock, greatly enhances the cooling and soaking characteristics of the agent, and reduces the scattering of burning materials.
The Amerex Water Mist contains de-ionized water (sold separately), making them the best extinguishers to protect hospital environments, telecommunication facilities, and “clean room” manufacturing facilities. In addition, the Amerex Water Mist extinguishers are easy to use, maintain, and service. RECOMMENDED LITHIUM-ION BATTERY FIRES
WATER MIST FIRE EXTINGUISHERS CHART
Non-magnetic Construction Tested by an Independent Agency for use in MRI Facilities to 11.7 Tesla (including wall hanger bracket)
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Stainless-Steel Cylinders
- Durable High-Gloss Polyester
- Powder Paint
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Exclusive Crevice-Free, Butt-Welded Cylinder
- Temperature Range +40°F to 120°F
- Non-toxic–Causes no Respiratory
- 2-pack Charges 670 and 671
- Deionized Water Extinguishing
- Agent Sold Separately
- Sanitary and Easy-to-Clean White Paint Finish
- No Powder Residue
- Wand Provides Greatest Operator Safety
- Large Loop Stainless-Steel Pull-Pin
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
- No Electrical Conductivity Back to the Operator
- No Thermal or Static Shock
- Minimal Training–Simplest to use
- Most Economical Agent Available
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
|UL & ULC LISTED:||
2A:C 1.75 GAL, 2A:C 2.5 GAL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.